Having a good dental plan in place can help you save money every year!
The MetLife Dental Insurance plan can help you keep up with your dental cleanings and other preventative care and avoid expensive dental problems and costly treatments later on. These are great reasons to make good dental care a priority.
- You have 3 plan choices to suit your needs and budget.
- Up to $3,000 annual maximum per person (combined in and out-of-network).
- Up to $2,000 orthodontia lifetime maximum (Platinum Plan) - combined in and out-of-network for children up to age 19 only.
- Comprehensive, nationwide network of dentists.
- Typical savings of 30%-45% on covered services when you use an in-network dentist.1
- Freedom to choose any dentist.2
Download a comprehensive Plan Summary including exclusions and limitations. Download our product FAQ for more details on Dental Insurance.