Have you done enough to help ensure your family's financial security?
AlumniTerm Life Insurance can help protect young alumni, recently married couples and new parents seeking initial coverage at a competitive group rate.
Having enough life insurance protection is important because in the short term, you want to meet your financial obligations if something should happen to you prematurely. And, because in the long run, you would want your family to be able to continue on with their lives, as planned.Two Plans to Choose from:
- AlumniTerm — Standard — Ideal for young alumni, recently married and new parents looking for affordable initial rates complete the standard application that includes medical questions. Alumni under age 60 can apply for up to $500,000 of coverage in $5,000 increments.2
- AlumniTerm — New! One Step Express — Ideal for alumni under age 60 looking for faster access to affordable initial rates of up to $250,000 of coverage by applying with the express (short) form. Those who meet the short form requirements will not need a medical exam. This form includes only a few medical questions and asks for your height and weight.1
- Alumni under age 40 can apply for a benefit amount up to $250,000, in $5,000 increments.
- Alumni under age 50 can apply for a benefit amount up to $150,000, in $5,000 increments.
- Alumni under age 60 can apply for a benefit amount up to $100,000, in $5,000 increments.
- Coverage can continue up to the age of 80.
- Valuable built-in features including:
For details and conditions about these features, follow the link to the FAQs below.
- Will Preparation Services4 - Get help preparing or updating a will, living will or power of attorney.
- Estate Resolution Services4 - Assistance with probating your and your spouse/domestic partner's estate. With unlimited consultations, either in person with an attorney or by phone, including court representations.
- Grief Counseling5 - Access professional support in a time of need. Meet in-person or by phone with a licensed counselor to help cope with a loss or major life change.
- Funeral Planning Assistance5 - Your loved ones and beneficiaries may work with compassionate counselors that assist with customizing funeral arrangements with personalized one-on-one service.
- Total Control Account®6 - Provides your loved ones with a safe and convenient way to manage life insurance proceeds.
- Accelerated Benefits Option7 - Receive a percentage of your life insurance in the event that you become terminally ill and are diagnosed with no more than a specified amount of time to live.
- Automatic Benefit Increases - Opportunity to increase your initial benefit amount.8
- Waiver of Premium - Premium payments may be waived while you are disabled as long as you continue to meet the definition of disability.
Download our FAQs for more details on AlumniTerm Life Insurance. Click Here to compare Life Insurance plans.