Having enough Life Insurance protection is important. It can help your family meet their financial obligations, and continue on with their existing lifestyle as planned if something should happen to you prematurely.
With AlumniTerm 10/20 Life Insurance, individual premiums remain level for the initial term under the 10-year level or 20-year level plans and will not increase during the initial term due to age or health status. Benefit amounts are available up to $3,000,000* (in $25,000 increments).
This coverage is ideal for all alumni and families looking to lock-in long-term rates while providing affordable protection.Plan at a Glance:
- Alumni1 can apply for a benefit amount from $100,000 up to $3,000,000 in $25,000 increments.
- You are eligible to apply for a 10-year level term policy if you are up to and including the age of 69.
- You are eligible to apply for a 20-year level term policy if you are up to and including the age of 59.
- Coverage continues until the end of the term and can't be canceled as long as you pay your premiums on time and the group policy remains in effect.
- Valuable built-in features including:
For details and conditions about these features, follow the link to the FAQs below.
- Will Preparation Services2 - Get help preparing or updating a will, living will or power of attorney.
- Estate Resolution Services2 - Assistance with probating your and your spouse/domestic partner's estate. With unlimited consultations, either in person with an attorney or by phone, including court representations.
- Grief Counseling3 - Access professional support in a time of need. Meet in-person or by phone with a licensed counselor to help cope with a loss or major life change.
- Funeral Planning Assistance3 - Your loved ones and beneficiaries may work with compassionate counselors that assist with customizing funeral arrangements with personalized one-on-one service.
- Total Control Account®4 - Provides your loved ones with a safe and convenient way to manage life insurance proceeds.
- Accelerated Benefits Option5 - Receive a percentage of your life insurance in the event that you become terminally ill and are diagnosed with no more than a specified amount of time to live.
Download our FAQs for more details on AlumniTerm 10/20 Life Insurance. Click Here to compare Life Insurance plans.
All states, except UT: Click here to print your enrollment form
For UT residents: Click here to print your enrollment form