Have you done enough to help ensure your family's financial security?
AlumniTerm50+ Life Insurance provides affordable coverage at a competitive group rate. Having enough life insurance protection is important because in the short term, you want to meet your financial obligations if something should happen to you prematurely. And, because in the long run, you would want your family to be able to continue on with their lives, as planned.
This coverage is ideal for established alumni looking to supplement their protection for a more complete financial plan.Plan at a Glance:
- Alumni1 who are age 50 and older, up to and including the age of 74, can apply for a benefit amount up to $100,000, in $10,000 increments.2
- Coverage can continue up to the age of 95.
- Valuable built-in features including:
For details and conditions about these features, follow the link to the FAQs below.
- Will Preparation Services3 - Get help preparing or updating a will, living will or power of attorney.
- Estate Resolution Services3 - Assistance with probating your and your spouse/domestic partner's estate. With unlimited consultations, either in person with an attorney or by phone, including court representations.
- Grief Counseling4 - Access professional support in a time of need. Meet in-person or by phone with a licensed counselor to help cope with a loss or major life change.
- Funeral Planning Assistance4 - Your loved ones and beneficiaries may work with compassionate counselors that assist with customizing funeral arrangements with personalized one-on-one service.
- Total Control Account®5 - Provides your loved ones with a safe and convenient way to manage life insurance proceeds.
- Accelerated Benefits Option6 - Receive a percentage of your life insurance in the event that you become terminally ill and are diagnosed with no more than a specified amount of time to live.
Download our FAQs for more details on AlumniTerm50+ Life Insurance. Click Here to compare Life Insurance plans.